Make Your Home a Destination Resort
Want to be a part of Pet Rock Holidays and Pet Rock Vacations? You can!
Your franchise includes the subdomain of your choice for all our related domains. For example, you could own all four of these:
You can choose which one will be active, and the other names will redirect to your primary domain. For example, if you go to PetRockVacation.com, you’ll be redirected to PetRockVacations.com. We’ll set it up the same way for you. Go ahead and try the link; it’ll open in a new tab and you won’t lose your place here.
You can choose to have one website, two, three or websites at all four domains. It’s your call.
You’ll get a pre-installed WordPress website and one year of hosting, with tech support, on ConchTown.com. Complete website development, programming, training and marketing services are available at reasonable fees.
You’ll also get a dozen or so email addresses, as many as you wish, within reason, at your new website. You can be Me@MyResort.PetRockHolidays.com or YourWife@PetRockVacations.com.
All franchises will have prominent advertising on the parent websites.
- You must have a physical presence in the location you franchise. A home, an office, a relative or a friend that actually resides there, and has a physical mailing address in or quite near the franchise name (Paris, Helsiniki, Fargo, etc.).
- Somebody must be at that location year-around, OR you must block reservation and service dates on your website (merchandise sales can be year-round, of course).
- You must be committed to customer service. People are entrusting you with their loved ones; you’ve got to process them, care for them, and return them in good condition and on a timely basis. Customer complaints would be the primary cause for cancelling a franchise agreement.
- You must perform the contracted additional services, such as tours and classes. Assume that every Pet Rock has a GPS chip inside. Document all activities with photographs. The customers will love the photos, and they’ll prove your credibility. We don’t ever want to be a part of some sensationalist fraud expose some day, all because some reporter mailed us a Pet Rock with a GPS chip in it and we didn’t take it surfing. Honesty is the best policy.
- That’s about it. How much can go wrong taking care of a rock? The franchise package contains a pamphlet of guidelines, showing how we photographically document the arrival and identification of each Pet Rock, partner with local individuals to fulfill the contracted tours and lessons, and how the local neighborhood in general participates in, and loves, what we’re doing.
- You’ll sell a lot of t-shirts and other merchandise. We’ll help you with the design, printing and order fulfillment of that profit center, too. Everything can be drop shipped; you don’t handle any merchandise unless you want to.
The initial franchise investment is $500 US, and annual renewal is $250 US.
Contact JimCarey@PetRockHolidays.com for more information, or text me at 808-268-6480. I’m on Hawaii time, which is GMT-10.
Join the team! It’s a fun business!
PET ROCK® is a Registered Trademark™ of Rosebud Entertainment, LLC. Please Note:
- PetRockHolidays.com and its related domain names have no affiliation with Rosebud Entertainment, Gary Dahl, his estate or heirs.
- Our services are not meant in any way to be an infringement upon their trademark.
- Heck, we don’t even sell rocks, we just entertain and take care of them. If we do decide to sell Pet Rocks in the future, we will, of course, only sell PET ROCK® brand Pet Rocks.